Interior Design Services
NEW BUILDS & RENOVATIONS
Our full-service, whole-house Interior Design Services
By understanding your family routines and lifestyle, we collaborate closely with your architect and contractor to bring your unique vision and style to life. Every detail of your bespoke home is tailored to your tastes and preferences, ensuring you love every color, texture, and distinct ambiance. This bespoke service offers a seamless turnkey experience, allowing you to enjoy the process of your dream home coming to life.
Kitchen & Bath Remodels
Our Interior Design Process
1. Explore the Options
Schedule your introductory call to discuss the details for your home project. If you’re interested in moving forward at that point, we’ll schedule a paid consultation to prepare a custom contract with your upfront quote and get started on the conceptual design.
2. Detailed Design
We’ll create, review and finalize floor plans, elevations and furniture. You’ll get to touch and feel the materials and start seeing real progress on your design project.
3. Contractor Interviews
We’ll interview contractors, gather bids and triple check the overall budget to make sure we are on track.
4. Procurement and Construction Observation
We’ll order all materials and furniture, begin construction and oversee the entire process for your interior design project.
5. Final Reveal
The most exciting part! Furniture will be delivered, the home will be staged and you’ll walk into your own personalized oasis. You’ll experience a bit of luxury and a lot of relaxation. Welcome home.
Looking for something else?
$795 for 1.5 hours within 30 minutes of Boulder, Colorado
Take your ideas to the next level with a one-on-one interior design consultation. This 1.5 hour house call is your opportunity to solidify your vision and ensure that your final result will be refined with a tastefully bold aesthetic.
- Narrow down paint colors for 1-3 rooms.
- Discuss furniture and/or art layouts.
- Conceptualize a new bathroom or kitchen.
- Do a full house walk-through creating a detailed “to-do list” of changes you can make for a more functional design.
- Refresh a room, revamping it with what you already have.
- Walk a property together to see if it has potential as your dream home.
Speed up the construction process with fresh, cost-effective guidance in selecting materials. We’ll walk you through the showroom and educate you on the finest products, enabling you to make decisions with confidence. Find the right lighting, tile and flooring, along with the paint swatches, furniture and decor. We’re also happy to do the shopping for you if you’d rather skip the errands and save on time.
How It Works:
- We’ll review your floor plans, style, budget and the list of items you need.
- Next, we’ll meet at a few of our preferred showrooms. We’ll guide you through the decisions and take notes.
- Once finalized, your contractor will receive a spreadsheet with the selections, preventing delays in your construction schedule.
If we’re unable to source a piece of artisan furniture for your space, we’ll create a one-of-a-kind element for your home. Custom built-ins are available too.
How It Works:
- We’ll kick off with a brainstorming session talking through specs, styles, materials, functionality and finishes.
- You’ll receive conceptual sketches to review.
- We’ll manage the rest — receiving price estimates from talented trades and overseeing the creation process.
"After more than a decade since the renovation, we're preparing to sell, and I must say, your design expertise has truly endured. Your fine work has truly stood the test of time, and we're grateful""
Whole House Remodel
"My gorgeous bathroom remodel was the result of an excellent bounty of fresh and innovative ideas."
"She took my 27 year old original, outdated master bath and transformed it into a fresh, modern oasis."
"My kitchen is not only gorgeous, it's functional, welcoming, warm and stylish."
Sophistication that reflects you
Browse Our Work and Get Inspired.