An ideal choice for clients who are building a new home or renovating an existing structure from the ground up.
Also perfect for those looking to remodel a single space such as a kitchen or bath (but prefer to remain hands off). Life is full and busy; let us pull it all together for you.
- We’ll start by walking your current space or reviewing your architectural floor plans. We’ll discuss each space, thinking about functionality, lifestyle and aesthetic preferences. We’ll then create a budget that you can feel confident in.
- We’ll then create detailed space plans with elevations.
- From there I’ll meet with architects, contractors and tradespeople to manage the timeline as well as source and order all items to complete your home (think plumbing, tile, flooring, cabinetry, furniture, drapery and finishes). I’ll manage all the deliveries and installations and you can walk into a finished home.
- We’ll keep you well-informed throughout the entire project—from the initial consult all the way to the final reveal!
Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling
Sometimes you only need to update one or two spaces. Although these are the most common updates, they are still overwhelming. We are very hands-on for this type of project because the details matter and there’s so much that could go wrong.
- We’ll start by walking your current space. We’ll discuss all your burning desires, talk about what is possible and what is not. We’ll create a budget that is realistic and that you agree to.
- We’ll create 1-2 space plans for you to select between and then present the elevations of each space.
- Next we will specify all the tile, plumbing, cabinetry, etc. Then we’ll interview contractors to complete the work.
- Then we’ll order all the items we specified, manage deliveries and installations.
- Finally, we’ll manage all deliveries and installations and watch it all come together.
You’ve found the perfect contractor, but they have given you a list a mile long of materials to pick out. You’re overwhelmed and need to get it done ASAP. You need someone who knows where to go and to help you pull it all together.
For this option:
- We’ll meet to look at floor plans, your style and review the list of items we need to specify and define budget.
- Next, we’ll meet at a few specified showrooms. I’ll take notes, create a spreadsheet of everything and email it to you and the contractor.
- They will order everything and you’ll be happy that you checked that off so quickly!
Let’s start planning your new space remotely. It’s easier than it sounds and I have guides to walk you through the process every step of the way. We start with a questionnaire and a free 15 minute call to learn more about your project.
If you are interested in other E-design services, please click here.
You love doing things yourself but are feeling a little overwhelmed. You wish you could just pick a professionals brain for 2.5 hours. This is your package and we can come to you or do it virtually. This also makes a great gift!
Ideas of what topics that can be covered:
- Select paint colors for 1-3 rooms.
- Discuss furniture and/or art layouts.
- Start conceptualizing a new bathroom or kitchen.
- Do a full house walk-through creating a detailed “To-do List.”.
- A room re-fresh. Focus on one room and revamp it with what you already have.
- Walk a potential property to see if you could make it your dream home.
Have you searched high and low for that perfect piece that fits your space just so? But no matter how much you look, you keep coming up empty-handed. Ready to stop wasting precious time hunting around? Instead let’s collaborate to create something custom.
For this option,
- We’ll kick off with a brainstorming session talking through specs, styles, materials, functionality and finishes.
- Then you’ll receive conceptual sketches to review.
- After that, I’ll handle the legwork of getting price estimates from dedicated, talented trades, as well as oversee the creation process.